2008-03-12

Shaun is going to Rwanda

Hi everyone!
It's so great to read this blog and to hear about all our activities.

Next week I'm going to visit a country in east Africa. The country is called Rwanda, and I'll be there for three months.

Rwanda has had a very troubled recent history, with lots of conflict and violence. But Rwandan people are now rebuilding their country and are looking for peace and harmony together.

If you'd like to find out more information about my trip, please visit my personal blog Black Merino.

I hope you are all well!

See you later

Shaun

3 comments:

EIC-Staff said...

Thank you for writing an article in the blog.
Have a nice trip.
From miho

Anonymous said...

How is Ruwanda? I hope you are enjoying your time there. If you have time please update us about your trip and what you have been up to.

EIC_Family said...

Thank you for your Ruwanda report.
I checked your blog too!
I really impressed your activity.

How was Fruit basket in Ruwanda?
I guess you and children played outside.

As you know EIC also play Fruit basket every year. Everyone love this game!

I'm looking forword to reading your next report!

One member of EIC Office SACHIE

Blog Archive

The Aim of English Immersion Camp