2012-11-08

☆HALLOWEEN☆


Hello everyone! This is Yafu EIC Camp leader from 2009 to 2012 from Malawi. Did you enjoy Halloween?



Every year I tried to dress up in a different costume for Halloween. Most people like wearing scary costumes of ghosts, witches or zombies. I like to wear funny costumes and go out and meet friends or go to a Halloween party.





This year I went to Beppu in Oita and I met camp leaders and other friends. Many people dressed up in different costumes and I was so amazed. There was a Halloween party and a competition for the best costume. Unfortunately I did not win and I was a little sad. But I was happy because I met my friends.


How was your Halloween? Did you get many candies? What costume did you wear?

No comments:

Blog Archive

The Aim of English Immersion Camp