2013-04-19

'Love Chain Message' - Series


Hello everyone!

This is Maza from GNT office. We (GNT) are starting the series called 'Love Chain Message' which is to share messages from EIC Family member and also to find out how other members are doing too.

To start off we have invited Aiko (EIC 2001~2007) to share her message with everyone.
Thank you Aiko for your message. Please enjoy reading Aiko's message. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Everyone!
How are you doing? Hope everything is going well with you. :)

My name is Aiko. I was a member of Kumon English Immersion Camp office from 2001 to 2007.
I left Kumon office in 2008, and now living in Miyazaki.

I want to share with EIC Family members a little about 'My Dream'. Do you remember the EIC activity named “Making Dream Poster”?

First, we talk and make images of what we want to do or what we want to be in the future. Then we draw a picture of future image on the paper. Some were cutting the magazines and paste photos on the paper. It was very fun! I am sure many of you loved it.

In EIC2006, I made my Dream Poster. Actually it was a Camp Leader training. I acted one of participants in the group. I made it very seriously. In my Dream poster, I wrote :
“ My dream is to have a peaceful family. I hope many peaceful family are born all around the world”.
To tell the truth, I was single and I had no plan to have a family of my own at that time. After the camp finished, I put my dream poster on my room’s wall and looked at it every day. And then……after 2 years, I met my present partner and we are blessed with a baby boy.

Well, now I can say that 'Dream Poster' is really effective! When we can make the image clearly, it is input in our brain and we unconsciously changed our words and actions .
It’s like…WOW!

How is yours? What happened to you after making your dream poster? Now I am very confident to say peaceful world starts from a peaceful family. Because I think peace is in each of our “KOKORO”. Even it’s a very small action, everything is connected to making a peaceful world.

I am going to make my next Dream Poster......

Thank you everyone, and thank you Kumon English Immersion Camp in giving me the chance to learn this wonderful way. I hope everyone’s dream will come true so that this world will become a better place.

Big hug,

Aiko (Aiko Kawano) Kumon staff (2001-7) --> Tingli, Aiko wants to know about you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

The Aim of English Immersion Camp