2014-07-28

Summer Vacation!

Hello, everyone! This is Tatsu from Global Network Team. How’ve you been? I’ve been busy with preparation for EIC 2014!  But, I’m doing well and excited to join EIC this year!

Speaking of your summer vacation, are you having fun? I’m very jealous of you! I don’t have summer vacation like you!  Please share what you have been doing and your plan for summer vacation.
I want to know about it!

I used to go back to my permanent house in summer.Who is going to visit your grandma & grandpa’s house? I’m from countryside, so, I like to spend in the mountain and feel the nature sometimes.  Who do you like to go to countryside? Please share your experience in countryside.

Or who is going to travel abroad? Asia? Europe? America & Canada? I know you are international person who can communicate in English! Traveling abroad makes you learn and enjoy very much! Bring souvenirs for GNT ok?

I miss Summer vacation! Please enjoy it for us and share lots of stories in English, ok?
We want to know more more stories from you!

Drink lots of water and stay healthy!

Tatsu





No comments:

Blog Archive

The Aim of English Immersion Camp