2014-08-22

Highest Building in Japan

Hello, everyone! This is Mika from Global Network Team.
How are you? How is your summer vacation?
I joined EIC2014 (Biwako1 & 2) as a camp staff. I really enjoyed it.


After EIC, I had a summer vacation! I visited a great place in Tennoji, Osaka, which I have lived in for 15 years. Do you know the ABENO HARUKAS?

It is the highest building in Japan which rises 300 meters from the ground and has 62 floors. I went to observatory "Harukas 300", which is in 58th-60th floors.





The scenery was so beautiful. You can see a lot of famous sightseeing places in Osaka from it. When you visit Osaka, you should visit ABENO HARUKAS!! I really recommend it!



Moreover, there is an ABENO HARUKAS mascot called “Abeno Bear”.
He is so cute! You can meet him!



Where did you visit in your summer vacation? Is there any good place?
Please introduce it to EIC family on BBS!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

The Aim of English Immersion Camp